SCCTube is a new endeavor to get best practices to all school counselors. The website allows users to log in and upload a video detailing instructions on a school counseling lesson, group or individual activitity. Please, no videos of children! Only videos of school counselors guiding colleagues on a lesson or activity to be shared!
Have an idea you want to share with school counselor colleagues? Follow these simple instructions:
- Write up a lesson, align it to the Mindset and Behaviors standards and cut and paste it into the description box of the video.
- Create a recording with the following areas:
- Grade level
- Domain: academic, social emotional or college and career.
- Mindset behavior(s) standard
- Resources needed
- Instructions on delivery
- Assessment utilized to measure effectiveness
- To upload the video:
- Log In to SCCTube
- Click on Video Page and on the bottom Click on Video Upload
- Place the title, Identify the categories the video relates to and make sure to tag the video so others can search for it!
- Click Submit.
Recording has to be made in the right file extension! Make your video and have fun!
Note: By uploading the video you are giving permission for School Counselor Central to share it with school counselors and other professionals.